The Layperson's Guide to Australian Family Law
This website is devoted to the special concerns of people facing serious and difficult challenges in their relationships.
Our website offers advice, tips and resources to people struggling with having to make important decisions for themselves and about their relationships, their children and their futures.
Facebook defamation: Father awarded $12.5K after estranged wife's 'domestic violence' post
- February 14th 2015, 9:06 PM
Disastrous AFP role in Bali Nine no different to dealing with contravention of family court orders.
- February 13th 2015, 11:44 PM
Court takes child off mother and reverses lives with parent status
- November 29th 2014, 8:52 PM
Supreme Court rules wording on police interim intervention orders 'too vague'
- November 22nd 2014, 9:41 AM
Child-related AVOs in NSW rise 76 per cent after police given new powers
- November 10th 2014, 1:30 AM
Mother stops father seeing daughter for 12 years - despite 82 court orders
- November 9th 2014, 11:20 PM
Retired Family Court judge Richard Chisholm has passed his 'use by date'
- October 25th 2014, 12:51 PM
Commonwealth Ombudsman highlights serious failings in Australias child support system
- October 5th 2014, 9:37 PM
Labor MP Michelle Rowland wants parliament to apply more scrutiny to Child Support payments
- October 4th 2014, 11:59 PM
NSW to introduce legislation to support the broadcasting of judgments and sentences
- September 14th 2014, 10:10 PM
Exeter man denied refund after paying 30,000 in child support for girl that wasn't his (UK)
- August 24th 2014, 12:42 AM
inquiry into how the child support system works, including links between it and the Family Court.
- April 30th 2014, 11:04 PM