Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Search – Forums

Your search gave 2 results:

Post #11900 by danjosh66 on June 20th 2008, 5:27 PM (in topic “Property settlement”)

Property settlement:

Because i have tried numerous times through legal aid and keep getting refused.  I have also tried private lawyers and when told bill will be in excess of $50 - i give up and refuse to pay out the money for something I may never see from the other side.

Go to post

Post #11700 by danjosh66 on June 18th 2008, 8:52 PM (in topic “Property settlement”)

Property settlement

I would like to know how to get closure on this property settlement although no paperwork has ever been lodged through courts or otherwise.  Legal Aid is unable to help and keeps refusing my application.  After 7 long, long years - does anyone have any ideas as to how to proceed to finalise this issue?  The children are now residing with the father approx. 10 and 13 years old.  He has since remarried.  Is there any recourse?

There have never been any contact orders nor agreements made after the Divorce ever.

Go to post

Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.


The template search will find all entries matching the criteria. For example, a search with a criteria of ‘Manhattan’ in the field named ‘Description’ (assuming there is one) would find any entries containing the substring ‘Manhattan’ in the ‘Description’ field.

If there are additional categories available underneath a category then there will be a clickable ‘plus’ icon shown to the left of it. Choose your selection by clicking the label (you will see it get highlighted). Hold the ctrl key to expand all child categories also.

Recent Tweets