Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Search – Forums

Your search gave 31 results:

Post #51745 by GSharpe on December 24th 2014, 10:04 PM (in topic “How to find ex partner's new address”)

How to find ex partner's new address:

Just a Note, in this country as investigators we have no more databases than the average citizen and we don't have access to any financial institution Databases. It would actually be illegal, and thus an offence to do so.

Go to post

Post #51236 by GSharpe on July 29th 2014, 9:25 PM (in topic “CSA investigation”)

CSA investigation :

From the mouth of CSA the other day. CSA have no capability of investigating anything now days. They have only their computer screen and telephone to work from.  The people or should I say agency's who do the investigations now are the ATO and Centre-link.  Other wise "you have to investigate the situation yourself and put forward irrefutable proof". Yet if the other party deigns it then, you still may have a problem with CSA.

Go to post

Post #51213 by GSharpe on July 24th 2014, 11:23 AM (in topic “birthday 2”)

birthday 2:

Go for the Contravention order, and also just keep a diary for solely recording all the action's, inaction's, conversations and anything else associated with whats happening.

Go to post

Post #51212 by GSharpe on July 24th 2014, 10:37 AM (in topic “Divorce papeer”)

Divorce papeer:

If you hired a solicitor, That solicitor should be able to tell you, the easiest route to get your Marriage and divorce papers in 2 seconds flat!   

You don't even need, your ex's permission to go and get copy's of your divorce certificate. Either make a request through the court system if you were married in this country.  Family court of Western Australia if your in WA.

Otherwise depending on which state your in, Birth Deaths and Marriages, If you apply for your marriage Certificate, it tells you when and how many divorces you have had or mine does any way.

If you got married overseas, it will depend on the country you were married in.

I'd also look at getting a new solicitor.

Go to post

Post #51176 by GSharpe on July 13th 2014, 9:41 PM (in topic “How to reduce child support”)

How to reduce child support:

I would say that your best bet would be to ask a really, really good Accountant.  

Go to post

Post #51080 by GSharpe on June 20th 2014, 8:33 PM (in topic “need some help and advice”)

need some help and advice:

Been there as well! I'll just about guarantee you that Relationships Australia will fail. Then you will need to get a certificate from them to go to court. If She really as as abusive as you say, Relationships Australia, may just give you the exemption certificate as they will say it's useless arguing with someone like that, or that's domestically violent.

So prepare for court. Get a good lawyer, or Legal aid if you can or really bone up on your self representation.

Talk to a duty lawyer if you have to first for advice, I've found Family court duty lawyers to be able to see through most BS artists and will set you straight, on what you should and shouldn't do for different magistrates.

Go to post

Post #51053 by GSharpe on June 16th 2014, 9:51 PM (in topic “Child being abused after court makes a judgement on child abuse”)

Child being abused after court makes a judgement on child abuse:

Is this about one child?   And should I ask, can a moderator break it down and make it more understandable?

And is this the right forum for it?  It sounds a bit crazy how it's worded at this present time.

Go to post

Post #51052 by GSharpe on June 16th 2014, 9:08 PM (in topic “Why no Parental Alienation”)

Why no Parental Alienation :

I would say that your case worker is probably right in what they say about,  Parental alienation not being recognised in Australia . I've heard that a good majority of magistrates and Judges,  do see it as how April has states.  It's often not just a one sided or clear cut situation.   I do believe however that in some situations though that it very well might be the case that some parents will actively try turning the child against the other parent.

Go to post

Post #51049 by GSharpe on June 16th 2014, 8:09 PM (in topic “Passport for child when other parent is being difficult”)

Passport for child when other parent is being difficult:

2012 my ex wanted a passport for my daughter. She couldn't get one without my  signature, and even then the passport office then rang me up to confirm that it was me and that I was actually consenting to her getting a passport.

And yes, She was told by passport office unless she had court documents stating that she had 100% sole parental rights and responsibility she couldn't get passport by herself.

Go to post

Post #50965 by GSharpe on May 24th 2014, 10:33 PM (in topic “temporary parenting plans”)

temporary parenting plans:

Personally I wouldn't be signing anything that I wasn't happy with.

But yes it might be a risk you have to go with just to get sometime.

As for the court's you just never know what way that they will swing. Sometimes it seems to be a toss of a coin decision.

Go to post

Enter the words you wish your result to include, with spaces between them.


The template search will find all entries matching the criteria. For example, a search with a criteria of ‘Manhattan’ in the field named ‘Description’ (assuming there is one) would find any entries containing the substring ‘Manhattan’ in the ‘Description’ field.

If there are additional categories available underneath a category then there will be a clickable ‘plus’ icon shown to the left of it. Choose your selection by clicking the label (you will see it get highlighted). Hold the ctrl key to expand all child categories also.

Recent Tweets