is now available on the Clearinghouse website:
The submission canvasses a range of issues, including:
The submission goes onto examine:- historical drivers influencing demand on child protection services
- key challenges and strategic directions in Australian child protection
- an examination of how NSW is positioned relative to other states and territories, and
- an analysis of the critical events that have influenced demand for NSW child protection services.
For more information about the inquiry go to:- pathways into child protection and other services
- innovative and promising approaches in service delivery, and
- the role of individual practitioners in system reforms.
ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/cpsinquiry
Dr Leah Bromfield
National Child Protection Clearinghouse
Australian Institute of Family Studies