Community Round Table - Parents Forum.
Ann Bressington Independent MLC is hosting a roundtable discussion for various parent groups from around the nation to discuss the problems faced with regards to Family Law and Child Protection. The date is the 28th September, from 9am to 4pm, and the venue is Parliament House, North Terrace Adelaide.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- How can we overcome the struggles between mothers and fathers in the Family Law Court?
- How can we ensure that our children do not grow up with distorted values and beliefs about family and parenting?
- What is feeding the "Industry of Human Misery" and perpetuating parental alienation?
- How do we determine the "best interests of the child" in separation and divorce?
- How do we identify the negative messages in the debate and neutralize those messages.
- Why has parental contact become a battle field.
How do we balance:-
- The rights of the child vs. the rights of the parents.
- The responsibility of the mother vs. the responsibility of the father.
- Human misery vs. systemic failure.
- Family structure vs. parental power struggles.
As there are limited places, please RSVP to Will Frogley by Friday 21 September on (08) 8237 9596 or by email to email@example.com
For more information call Ann Bressington Independent MLC 044 888 7277.