Once the new sites go live, you will need to update any links or bookmarks they have to the old sites. Please also note that the search facility on the new sites will be limited between Friday afternoon and Sunday evening to enable site indexing, which can only be done when the sites are live.
Features of the new sites include:
- Better navigation;
- Full automation of the court lists;
- Dedicated client landing pages for general federal law (Federal Circuit Court only), separated couples and families, migrants refugees and language support, family violence, grandparents and other carers, kids and young people, people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, rural and remote Australians and mental health and emotional wellbeing;
- New online services section;
- New 'How do I' section;
- New online subscription form; and
- Responsive design for mobile and tablet users.