Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 95 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/flfl1154/git/flwg.com.au/sources/global.php on line 625

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/flfl1154/git/flwg.com.au/sources/global.php:625) in /home/flfl1154/git/flwg.com.au/sources/static_cache.php on line 230
View topic: 45 and Up Study – Family Law Web Guide
Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

45 and Up Study

A NSW Initiative for reaearch into the health of Older people

I just received an invitation to be part of this study, which could be good for us older ones. So I thought I'd share this and from a very brief look at the associated website www.45andup.org.au the chance for others to participate.

Here's the information on the introductory/home page :-

www.45andup.org.au said
 Welcome to the website for the 45 and Up Study
We all want to live healthier and more fulfilling lives for as long as possible - and we all want this for our children, grandchildren and others.

The 45 and Up Study is the largest study of healthy ageing ever undertaken in the Southern Hemisphere. It will recruit 250,000 men and women aged 45 and over across NSW - about 10% of this age group - and follow their health over the coming decades.

Currently over 100,000 people have agreed to participate in the 45 and Up Study.

Information collected through the 45 and Up Study will be used by policy agencies and by researchers to help gain a better understanding of how to prevent and provide the best possible health care for common health conditions such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, depression, Alzheimer's disease and diabetes.

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets