Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Help and advice needed to make case documents - NSW Property Act

contact issues

 Hi, am taking my own legal proceedings under the NSW Propety (Relationships) Act, 1984. would appreciate copies of affidavits / applications to assist me drafting mine. Obviously you should 'blank' any identifiying info.

I undertake confidentialty & not to pass on to any 3rd party. Took my own legal proceedings in FLC for residency & contact, and will share that material. affidavit / applications from outside NSW OK - 'cause the issues covered would approximate. Will probably end up with a solicitor, but want to keep cost down.


Last edit: by OneRingRules

Property Issues

Property issues remains an area in which we have little or no experience. We would expect that achieving a successfull outcome on property issues would require a SRL  to undertake a similar process that undertaken to achieve a sucessfull outcome on children's issue.

That being resarch and self education.

For me - Shared Parenting is a Reality - Maybe it can be for you too!
Oneadadc was being diplomatic in his response

At the front of the area that you posted into it says

"(Not Property, CSA, DVOs or Local Courts unless the issue is 'Contact')"

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (look for the Avatars) Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets