Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Contravention Application

Hi Guys, I'm baaaaack!

Unfortunately I've arrived at a point where I have to file a contravention application. I foresee a Final Order App for sole care and/or relocation in the not so distant future.

In respect the contravention application - if a serious breach is found by the court - can the court make an order for the party in breach to pay a bond (e.g. $5k-$20k) which would be forefeited should an further breaches occur?

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets