Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Amending final orders.

Child support

I have a court date in early february and have had one previous court date setting orders for disclosure and submission recipients documents etc for child support in circuit court.  In those orders the judge says failure to comply by recipient allows me to seek final orders by default.  He has already failed the first disclosure date.  My initiating application final orders are:

That this Honourable Court order a departure from the administrative assessment of child support payable by the respondent for the children details removed pursuant to Sections 116 and 117 of the Child Support (Assessment) Act 1989.

That pursuant to Sections 111 and 112 of the Child Support (Assessments) Act 1989 (the Act), the applicant be given leave to apply for a change of assessment of the Child Support Agency (the Agency) under Section 118 of the Act in relation to an administration assessment of the Agency for the children ** (DOB **) and ** (DOB **) for a period greater than 18 months prior to the date of this application, namely from 01 July 2010 until 01 February 2013.

That initially all fees and charges of the forensic accountant resulting from work carried out by said accountant in accordance with the orders of this Honourable Court be shared equally between the Applicant and the Respondent or otherwise as directed by this Honourable Court.

That an enforcement order be made for the payment of any child support debt owed by the Respondent resulting from any determination made pursuant to these proceedings within 30 days.

That pursuant to Sections 117 of the Family Law Act 1975 (the Act), subject to subsections (2) and provisions of subsection (2A) (a) (d) (e) (f) (g), that within thirty (30) days the husband pay or cause to be paid to the wife all costs of and incidental to this Initiating Application and court representation.

Question:  having worked out generally what his income should be via previous documents supplied in other courts to date - do i need to make an ammended final orders with the set child support amounts I seek? Also an order on the debt accumulated - do I need to change this to reflect a back payment amount paid within 2 weeks with enforcement  after this?  Or does the judge just ask me on the day?

Identification details removed by a Moderator.

To the Poster - you have been a member of this site for some time and would have read references to Section 121. Your joining of this site was also on the condition that you observed Section 121 which makes it an offence to identify any party (including children) in a Family Law matter either before or that has been before a Court having jurisdiction under the Family Law Act.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets