Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Adult child's right to her father

Add Topic
In 92 the owner of an NZ ski field got me really drunk, drove me home and then had sex with me resulting in a baby.
I made contact with him re being pregnant, he sent the GM down whom threatened me.
I had the baby>. I again made contact in early 2000's requesting a health history as my child was unwell. I was again threatened so left it be.
My child is now 23 and trying to make contact with him. He has threatened legal action if she try's to contact him or his family.
Can anything be done to make this man accountable for his behaviour.
We all live in Australia
And what are you wanting to happen? What outcome do you want? He has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want contact. That will be on his own conscious. Why are you pushing for contact? And, does your daughter know the full circumstances behind her conception?
One adult wants nothing to do with another adult..what do you expect to be able to do,sue him?

Tell your daughter to leave it and move on.

Nothing i say should be taken as legal advice. I am not a Lawyer. If i help you it is of your own free choice to listen to what i say or not. I do not create documents for you. I do not represent you…. Purple Monkey Dishwasher
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets