Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Recommendation of Psychologist to assist with collaborative parenting plan

Add Topic
My friend is about to enter collaborative process with solicitors to try and sort out care and property issues for a separation.

Could someone please recommend for me a Melbourne based psychologist that would be suitable to provide a private Parenting report to be used in this collaborative process.

I would prefer someone that is fair towards fathers and is willing to consider shared care for young children.

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets