Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Recently seperated mum in need of some advice.

Add Topic
Looking to speak to someone regarding my situation but do not want it posted within the forum.

 Is there anyway in which to do this?

There are private forums you can join or join the SRL-R group who run a specialist closed forum. They will direct the enquiry to the correct area.

Failing that you can make a PERSONAL TOPIC to a single member which is private between you and that member.

Take a good look around as there is a lot you can review.

Executive Secretary - Shared Parenting Council of Australia
 Was my post helpful? If so, please let others know about the FamilyLawWebGuide whenever you see the opportunity
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets