Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

My rights for my child.

Add Topic
I am primary carer for my child and want to know if I have legal rights to know where my daughters father lives if he wants her to stay there over night?
It is not a legal right unless you have a court order that enforces that right. BUT you do have a reasonable and proper expectation to have that information. It is highly unreasonable not to have such basic courtesy extended and if that sort of activity extends to general workings between the parents then I would have to say it does not auger well for on going arrangements.

Executive Secretary - Shared Parenting Council of Australia
 Was my post helpful? If so, please let others know about the FamilyLawWebGuide whenever you see the opportunity
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets