Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Changes to your estimate of income for 2001

Add Topic
I received a very rude phone call from the CSA saying I owed them money for 2001.

When I objected and said I knew nothing of this they overtalked me and got very aggressive, so I hung up.

Now I have received a letter saying I owe them $2,204 for 2001.

Can they go back this far?

It appears that they can.

I'll link you to a similar post that might answer some questions. Here's the link:

How far can CSA go back?


Thanks. I'm new and still trying to work out the forum.
Thomas - If you don't agree with their decision, go through the appeals process. Also do everything in writing with them. You could appeal this decision to a court and given your circumstances it might be worth the effort if you are willing self represent.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets