Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Care change

I have a sensitive question so won't provide a lot of details.

A and B have consent orders for a certain care arrangement. This means B pays A child support. A presumably gets family tax benefits.

A has volunteered to very significantly reduce A's percentage of care, on condition that nobody tells CSA or Centrelink.

B wants the extra care and doesn't give a flying what Centrelink do (B's not eligible anyway) but doesn't want to continue to pay CS to A.

What's B's best strategy for formalising the new arrangement in a way that won't strike A as potentially affecting A's finances, yet can be enforced by B if A changes A's mind later?

A is reluctant to put anything in writing, and B wants the extra care badly enough to want to tread carefully.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets