Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Topic #2326 (no title)

Please do not read if you are easily offended

Lol, my partner's marrying an Essex girl….

Junior Executive of SRL-Resources

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (Look for the Avatars). Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
LifeInsight said
An Essex girl goes to the council to register for child benefit.
 "How many children?" asks the council worker.
 "10" replies the Essex girl.
 "10?" says the council worker. "What are their names?"
 "Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne."
 "Doesn't that get confusing?"
 "Naah…" says the Essex girl "its great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout WAAYNE, YER DINNER'S READY, or WAAYNE GO TO BED NOW, and they all do it…"
 "What if you want to speak to one individually?" says the perturbed council worker.
 "That's easy," says the Essex girl… "I just use their surnames."

Love it! :wub: For all the non Poms, the Essex boy and girl is the English version of the Westie. In my time in the UK, they were associated with Ford Cortinas and shell suites!  Oops! - that should be shell suit.:$ Thanks Artemis:thumbs:

Last edit: by monteverdi

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on the site (Look for the Avatars).   Be mindful what you post in the public areas. 
I got all the Essex references, but what the heck is a "shell suite". Is that a posh room they put the Shell executives in when they come to town? O_o

Junior Executive of SRL-Resources

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (Look for the Avatars). Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets