Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Topic #737 (no title)

Add Topic
You browse to the Community, select the group you wish to join, press the join button. Each Group in the Community has a nominated "Group Leader"

The Portal sends an email (Your join request) to the Group Leader and to you also telling you teh status of your join request. The Group Leader will contact you via the site either through a private forum called a "Personal Topic" or via the site email system. The Personal Topic will send an email to you letting you know what to do / click on and or if you are in forums it will display at the top of the forums.  :)

Site Director
Hey LifeInSight

You are listed as a member of SRL-R. When you log onto this site the SRL-R members area (3 sections) will show in 'your' forums view

Have a look at FAQ on this page

/help/index.php?page=start

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (look for the Avatars) Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
I raised an item on a case recently in the judicial officers worthy of review. It was removed - is there some reason why I can't point to cases and officers statements in judgements which are public?

Where should post those items?

Maybe I am not explaining myself well enough
Jon,

On occasions a moderator may move a post to a different topic. As the poster you would normally receive a notification that your post has been moved. Posts that contain probable Privacy Act or Section 121 'problems' may be edited.

That section was the correct forum to post into

You are right there is no reason why you cannot point to a public statement, however what do you mean point? was it in the form of a document you attached to your post?

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (look for the Avatars) Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
I mentioned the case in general - a recent one - for the point of pointing out Faulks dissenting from Bryant and another in a child movement case. I was pointing out the ramfiications and the issue he raised.

Maybe I am not explaining myself well enough
Jon

Just repost the item and the attachment.

Be aware that some of the sites security software does not give 'the benefit of the doubt' to any files. Even a file unintentionally corrupted can fall victim to security software

Moving TOPICS and POSTS

Be aware there are a number of ways files are moved or if you like transferred to another more appropriate forum.

Editors can move (in some forums) either the complete TOPIC or some POSTS within a TOPIC or all posts in a TOPIC which would leave only the TOPIC heading in place.

An advising link is shown to the post in the new forum and a message in the left side says Posts moved etc…and links to the post in the new FORUM. If a post is to be moved and it is NOT going into a Forum, in other words this moved post is going into it's own new TOPIC it is important the post gets a TITLE otherwise it will say N/A and the link, although valid and will click through, will just say N/A

Moved TOPICS can show a link to the new FORUM if "Redirect to the topic, instead of our original forum" is checked by an Editor or Moderator.

When posts are moved or topics are moved they automatically get a flag "NEW" against them and show "NEW" in the Forum they are transferred to.

The last thing to note is that posts and topics can be moved to private group and secured areas. IF you have rights to the group forum that the topic or posts were sent to you will see the post. IF NOT then you wont even see the Forum. You will not see the posts either using search technologies on the site because all forums are security profiled to the site account or member account and the search functions are executed under your site account profile… If you can tell me the post heading or some text that was in the post we can look at it again and make it available to the moderators for review. I will take a quick look at your post history anyway and see if I can pull it for you.

We have full file logging and post logging so we can tell you which post it was and when and recover it :) .

Site Director
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets