Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Help with a avo matter :)

Add Topic

Wants to change an Avo as has reconciled


I need Help With a AVO matter. i put out a avo on my  ex partner know myself and  my  ex have worked out our diffrents and would  like to have contact again with each other.I need to know how to have my  AVO edited so we can contact each other and  we can see  each other and  i can come home time to time.

Last edit: by OneRingRules

Apply at your Local Court to have the AVO 'rescinded'

You will both have to appear in front of a Magistrate for this to occur

(Can you register on the site for any future posts?)

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (look for the Avatars) Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets