Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Procedure to set aside property consent orders

What do I need to do to apply to try to set aside property consent orders on the grounds there is no jurisdiction, fraud, duress or any other reason?
Do I need to file a request for leave to appeal in the Family Law Appeal court or can I apply by an application in a case to the original Family Law court?
The main issues are:
More than 28 days has elapsed since signing the consent orders. They were signed in December 2012.
New information has come to light on financial circumstances which was not disclosed in financial statements.
The orders were rushed through and poor legal advice was given on jurisdiction 90SK matters by both sides lawyers.
Section 90SK on geographical requirements was not satisfied by the court and stated in the consent orders as required in de facto consent orders.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets