Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Married overseas but other party has marriage certificate. Can I lodge initiating application without?

Pretty much self explanatory, was married in another country 2008 but do not have any docs.

Is there a way of lodging without them?  Perhaps affidavit re the circumstances?

Thanks folks.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets