Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation


My ex partner wants to move in with her new boyfriend and completely uproot the children from what they know. They have always had their own room with their own space and she now wants my kids to share a room with her new boyfriends kids. I have already moved 42 kilometres to be closer to my kids after she decided she wanted to take them from a school they loved and drag them over here. Is there anything I can do, her new boyfriend treats the kids like a bully and they are uncomfortable but only 7 and 4 so legally have no say.
You can't control what your ex does.

I'm not sure if that would constitute enough of a change for a Rice and Asplund argument if you wanted to try to alter your current Orders (assuming you have Orders). Someone else here would know I'm sure.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets