Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Changing children's names?

Add Topic

A name Change

If the child has a birth certificate changes are not easy.

A Court is most likely to rule on a hyphenated surname as a compromise.

Executive Member of SRL-Resources, the Family Law People on this site (look for the Avatars) Be mindful what you post in public areas. 
This Judgement may assist


1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets