Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

Access to District Court Conviction

Add Topic
Not sure where this post went so here goes.

On Google I found that my ex has a conviction against her in the district criminal court.

Last year she was working but has put in a tax return saying just pensioner.

So I think she may have been doing community service (or put in a dodgy tax return).

Although I don't know the name of the employer.

I would like to find out details of the conviction.

Is there any way as a non interested party that I could get access?

I have other concerns in relation to the care of my child and I am trying to gather as much info about the true situation as possible.

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets