Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

How does this work?

Add Topic
I have just gotten a reassessment based on my son having special needs and it has been decided that ex must pay 150/week after it was found he has huge sums of money he has not admitted to having.
Anyways, his response. Take me off the birth certificate.
He stil wants his every second weekend, and to demand days that are on my weekends, yet he wants to come off the birth certificate so he doesn't have financial obligations.

Where should I go from here?

Once the fathers name is on the birth certificate it cannot be removed, the only time this can be done is if the father can prove that the child is not his.
I figured as much, and I mean, why on earth would I remove his name when there is no doubt that he is the father?
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets