If only those men could organise themselves for the strike together
We do not have to commit suicide, kill our kids or even think about it
We don't have to feel used and exploited
We don't have to struggle with Courts and work at the same time
If you find yourself falsely accused of violence, if you have to pay thousands to CSA, if you have to fight the Family Court system just to see your kids (under supervision of course)
GO ON THE DOLE
That is, of course, if you don't drink alcohol, don't smoke cigarretes, don't gamble, and don't do drugs. If you do, address those issues first.
- survival, no need to even think of suicide, killing etc.
- plenty of time for SRL learning, study, preparations, etc
- save thousands on legal costs
- flexible time for seeing your children (eventually it must happen without supervision)
- can apply for Legal Aid
- payment of only $356 per year via CSA
- sanity stays intact
- self esteem stays intact
- self respect stays intact
- low income, low standard of living (what is that comparing to death?)
- possible difficulty in re-employment later
If all fathers, that found themselves in RVO/CSA/FC catch 22, used this method what would happen?
I think that government would very quickly change the laws with regards to RVO's, CSA, and Family Courts.
In my estimation, men involved in this catch 22 consist of about 20 to 30 % of all workforce.
What a tremendous power if such a strike could be effectively organized.
Please, correct me if I am wrong.