Donate Child Support Calculator
Skip navigation

does this work?

Add Topic
Hello, could somebody please sue the CSA for discrimination against fathers?

I do the right thing, i.e. pay my c.s. and have my son 40%, i still get treated unfairly and am guilty until proven innocent.

Editor: Have validated this but quite frankly it is a rant that won't get any thing resolved. If you are expecting assistance you need to outline the key issues.

Last edit: by Secretary SPCA

Guest - you can't sue them but since you have 40% care there are a number of things you can do. For starters you are eligible for Family Tax Benefits so make sure are claiming these. This includes 40% of the education tax refund. If you can elaborate a little more on your circumstances then we might be able to assist you further.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.

Recent Tweets